Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here comes...

The sun!!

Where have you been Mr. Sunshine?? It seems ages since I have seen you last...
Cloudy dreary days, rain and cold seem all that has visited me lately.

Today feels so grand since you came to see me!!
It makes my heart and soul seem somewhat lighter.
Even the falling leaves and dying blooms of summer just past, seem more cheerful.


What a difference you make in an attitude, so why do you hide so much lately?

One fleeting day... just one!

I awake this morning, toss aside the window coverings and poof! you are gone....

Oh Mr. Sunshine, why did you leave???

Please return quickly, I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot! I love the colors of fall and when it's clear and sunny, it makes it that much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)