Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday!

A mystery easily solved .....

Photographic evidence should
provide the necessary clues....




Who is this handsome guy?



This is turning into a very word-full Wednesday !!!

If my recollection is correct..... it is our #1 Grandson!!!
Collin !!! Yippee!!!
Summer has swiftly past, since we last had fun together,
I am sure you have grown... would we still recognize you?
Oh, I think we might.... it would be hard to forget your cute smile and eyes so bright!



We wish we could be there singing special birthday songs, eating cake and all the fun you will be sure to have... but since we can't be there in person, we will be there in spirit and in heart !!!
So enjoy an extra bite of cake for us.




much love and many kisses,
Memaw and Buppa

See you soon!

26 comments:

  1. Awww he's such a cute little guy. And he's lucky to have such a proud granny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my i just love his hair. Is it not amazing how fast they grow. My grandson is going to be one on the 26th this month. I hope he has a great birthday! Have a awesome day too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays and have a great Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is he?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww- what a cutie!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie, love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! I'm sorry you can't be there for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is such a sweetie! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie! What a very sweet post for your #1 grandson!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, so cute. I'm sure you're quite proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww too sweet. Congrats Memaw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! :) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious!
    Happy WW!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone!
    Yes we are very proud of our first born grandsons!
    It is so hard to believe he will be 4!!

    His little brother gives him lots of trouble, like only a little brother can do ;)

    His curls are big & really soft!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He's adorable Faythe! Great photos. I'm now following your blog too.
    Happy Holidays!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie! And you're not going to spoil him, are you Grandma? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Karole and Bill8:44 PM

    Thanks Memaw. We will be sure to let Collie Read!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is an unforgettably adorable face!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is an adorable post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How totally cute!! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just came over here to make sure I am following your blog...and I see that face and all I could think is "Oh my goodness gracious that is the cutest picture and kid EVER!" Seriously I am dying oohhh and ahhing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)