Sunday, January 17, 2010

My First Award!!!

  I have been honored by Katie at Think Pink with my very first Blog Award!!!


I am so tickled pink !!!
It is the much coveted Lemonade Stand Award, given by bloggers to other bloggers who they find inspiring, interesting and fun. ( I think? giggles)



Be sure to check out Katie's blog - she's a busy working, cloth diapering, eco-friendly, recycling and finding ways to reuse as much as possible mom.  She has ideas on saving money and finds some great giveaways for like minded people like us! She has a precious little girl and active hubby and are an outdoors family. She is also a MomDot mom just like me, and she's sweet and smart!

The Award rules:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.

- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.

- Link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my nominations!!!

Brittany @The Greer Five

Shan @Last Shreds of Sanity

Jessica @That Tech Chick

Candy @Serendipity Mommy

Zippy @Champange Living

Robin @Blommi 

Lorri @ Jeanne's Ramblings

Lucy @ Post Partum Illness

Jan @ Rustic Diva Designs

Melanie @ Ramblins of a Wanna Be Writer


    


Thanks for the inspiration ladies! You all Rock!

Now friends and readers please check out all these great blogs, all you have to do is click on the name of the blog!
I am a big fan and reader of these ladies!  I hope you enjoy them too!



13 comments:

  1. Thanks Faythe, I really appreciate you thinking of me and my old blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what's funny....I just came to give you this:
    http://notsoaveragemama.com/2010/01/17/ohhhhh-an-award-for-me/

    ReplyDelete
  3. MWAH Faythe - thank you so much (still can't figure out why you can't get into my comments).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! LOVE you new siggie btw!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ... Awards are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Thanks for the award I'm going to post it today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Faythe, thank you! I didn't know you had given this to me. I have been so busy with my WP move and all the possession problems.

    And congrats on your award. Brittany also did a great job on your design. Looking good, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your awards. (I hear you got another one too.)
    There is so much here to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)