Monday, January 04, 2010

Pass The Goodness... at Caribou Coffee


Now at Caribou Coffee online!! "Pass The Goodness", a special blend!




If you are a coffee lover, with a very picky palate, you owe it to yourself to try Caribou Coffee. Roasted and mater blended in Minnesota! Now you can try a special blend that will also help food pantries! Pass the Goodness!! Created to help. One of the many little things Caribou Coffee does to give back to their communities. For a short time (until February 28, 2010) you can order online (or in store) and get free shipping (see details below) and be sure to check out their holiday "up to 75% off sale" going on now... hurry, these goodies won't last long!

Take some time to look around and see what other blends and specialties they have to offer. A good time to try a new blend or to stock up!! They have a great selection of Teas and accessories available too. And if you are a Keurig owner, you can order your "favorite" K-cups for Keurig here online! Many Caribou Coffee blends that you may not find in your local store. Caribou Coffee also has yummy Cocoa, too! And don't forget about the special free shipping offer!

I have many favorites here! Many are seasonal (Amy's blend, Reindeer, ect) and some are year round (Daybreak, Caribou blend, Sumatra). If you don't have a Caribou Coffee shop near by ( you can find out through the "Our Locations" link below), you can always get your favorite fresh roasted blend (bean or grind) delivered to your door. They also have Coffee of the month clubs and other special order plans available online. You can also sign up for e-mail updates, too!

So hurry to check our this great new blend and help others at the same time!!
Buy one, Give one!!

Learn more at www.cariboucoffee.com/passthegoodness

I love Caribou Coffee Forward to a Friend

OUR LOCATIONS

SHOP ONLINE

CARIBOU CARD



Introducing Pass The Goodness Blend


Coffee is one of the most requested, but least donated items at food shelves. Pass The Goodness Blend was created to help.

When you buy one pound of Pass The Goodness Blend, Caribou Coffee will donate one pound to a food shelf. Giving has never been so easy.

This coffee is bold and spicy with hints of candied vanilla sweetness.

Roastmaster Bill Anstedt is roasting today. Place your order now and we'll ship it before the beans cool...well, almost.

Free Shipping on Pass The Goodness Blend
When you purchase 2 pounds or more
Order Now!




©2009 Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. Eligible orders must include at least 2 pounds of Pass the Goodness Blend. Free shipping offer is valid only on orders made at cariboucoffee.com

from 12:00am CT January 4, 2010 through 11:59pm CT January 17, 2010. Promotional offers cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Offer does not apply to previous purchases, coffee tours or coffee club orders. Offer valid on UPS Ground shipping - not available for PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Orders must be placed before 1:00pm CT to ship next day. *will donate one pound of Caribou Blend.









©2009 Caribou Coffee, Inc.
View our Privacy Policy here. For any other correspondence, please contact Customer Service
Did someone forward this email to you? Sign up

to receive email offers from Caribou Coffee.
Caribou Coffee Company | 3900 Lakebreeze Avenue North | Minneapolis, MN 55429
www.cariboucoffee.com




I was not compensated for this review/announcement, I just wanted to share a favorite of mine and the special savings and blends as a Caribou Coffee lover.
Opinions are my own. 2010 GrammyMouseTails™

Have you ever tried Caribou Coffee?
What is your favorite blend or specialty drink?
Leave me a comment and we can share a cup or two!



13 comments:

  1. I don't think I've had Caribou coffee before but I have had their snack bars and love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:08 PM

    thanks!
    I love Caribou Coffee & there ice cream from Kemps is delish!
    and their snack bars too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband LOVE Caribou Coffee. Thanks for the review!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I don't have a Keurig, but I still like Caribou..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks! I might have to order some for my new Keurig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Caribou Coffee! Boo hiss that it's not allowed on my new weight loss program :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can coffee be not allowed?? that sucks!
    Caribou does make decaffeinated too, and yummy teas..

    At the Caribou Coffee shop their Mochas & Lattes along with a bakery item ( oh, oh another no no for diets) are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try their coffee! I've heard of it, but never tried!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Caribou Coffee. I have some K-Cups and it's so good. I only have samples now but will be buying more soon so thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm I've never heard of Caribou Coffee before but I'll definitely check it out now. We LOVE our coffee around here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will certainly check this out as both my husband and I are coffee lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadly, I am allergic to coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the review...I never tried Caribou, I will look into them. I love coffee, and my husband does too, so new recommendations are always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)