Friday, February 12, 2010

More Goodies from my inbox!



I love sharing goodies with my friends and readers!
Here is a special Valentine edition to try....

Remember to try soon, as some may be pulled fast, and if I find a sample or goodies is gone, I do try the link early again the next day, as some are reloaded.


Free coupon by mail for Excedrin...  you answer a simple 1 question survey... 
I suggest checking that you use any other product than Excedrin to get any free Excedrin product up to $5.99 value.


 
use this link for the survey -
 http://www.excedrin.com/offer.shtml


 
Aveda samples
Print out the coupon and take it to your nearest salon or store to get this great freebie offer!
Three products included in this sample pack!!! Exp 6-30

1 Color Conserve Shampoo

1 Color Conserve Conditioner

1 Color Conserve Strengthening treatment
 
 http://www.avedabday.com/magazine.php?mag_campaign=realsim



Sam's Club is offering a free sample of Emergen-C vitamin fizzy drink mix.
I did not need to enter a Sam's Club number for this one.


You can also still get another free sample of Emergen-C
  directly from the manufacturer (click on the yellow bubble "Free Samples"). This has been a busy sample, so you may have to try more than once to enter, or refresh the page. I got this sample and there were 3 packets: Cranberry, Tangerine, and Raspberry and a coupon to Save $1 on any 36 ct. box!




And last one for today is for all fellow chocolate lovers ...

Get a 6 piece Turin's Baileys filled Chocolates sample.
I found using FireFox as a browser for best results.

 

http://www.asoplaw.com/marketing/ 






 
Enjoy todays goodies!
Let me know if you are finding these useful and if I should continue to share?
Is there something special you would like me to search for or add? 
 Feel free to leave me a question or share a goodie that you found!




Sending special Valentine Wishes to everyone !!


 





 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been busy finding goodies for us. Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)