Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Snow Fun the "Pre-quel" -WW

Ah, freshly fallen snow  ...
not even a trace of a rabbit or deer track ....


 

Everything buried in a frosting of white.... looks so clean and pretty.

Now, if you the person who has to remove this wet, heavy mess you probably are not all that excited...

But if you are home on vacation and haven't seen snow in a few years....

You may feel like "I on top of the world!"



  Just watch that first step.... 
              it is a bit slippery !!!!!!!!!!!!



This is looking up the back yard hill, from the corner of the house.
Anyone care to see what it looks like from the top of the hill looking down???

Stay warm from the frozen tundra, Wisconsin!

 



22 comments:

  1. It sure is pretty! I'd love to see from the top of the hill looking down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Our yard looks about the same tonight...but I'm not looking forward to shoveling tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Very happy that I don't have to live in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love fresh snow. Pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some pretty shots, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pictures.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics which is SUCH a contrast to my 'Inland Sea'


    Have a great WW!

    AussiePomm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and that looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look of freshly fallen snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being from LA (and not living in Snow in YEARS) I actually miss it! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still snow here too!
    Happy WW!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss snow but not enough to live in it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE new fallen snow...beautiful! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's amazing how quickly freshly fallen snow can get all "messed" up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love going out after a fresh snow and looking at tracks in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The snow is pretty. We're getting a BIG storm this weekend. I'm not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know its all beauty until you have to move it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeah, snow is horrible. I dont care how pretty it is. its horrible.

    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Snow is so pretty- when I'm not in it and shivering :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely photos! What a pretty sky! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)