Sunday, May 23, 2010

Father's Day is coming faster than you think!



Yep, the day we celebrate 
  dear ol' Dad!   
It is less than a month away!!
Have you thought about what would be the cool thing to give him this year that really shows you care? 
That he's your Hero!


Well, I am going to share with you a friend of mine who has, put together a gift guide to help make that decision easier. Not only that, but you will have a chance to win some of these same great finds! How awesome is that! Dad is happy you found him something nifty and you are still left with 'jing in your pocket that you can actually spring for a nice card too! Nothing wrong with being a little frugal.

 Lady V dzing will be hosting a Fantastic Father’s Day Finds event starting on June 1st.  The event will include Fantastic Finds reviews and Fantastic Finds reviews with giveaways. Lady V dzing will also be sharing tips on how you can honor that Fab guy in your life! 
Would you like to know how to get a chance at some extra entries? Do you have a blog? I will share a secret with you... you can get up to ten bonus entries before it even begins! Head over to Lady V dzing (click on her name, it is a link right to the page you need!) to get all the information you need. The short version is...

1.  You can earn 5 bonus entries into each of the Fantastic Father’s Day Finds giveaways by blogging about this event, BEFORE June 1st, with a link back to her site.   
2.  You can earn 5 bonus entries into each of the Fantastic Father’s Day Finds giveaways by grabbing her special button (expired), BEFORE June 1st, and displaying it on your blog. 
You can do one or both! Easy right?   


So head over to Lady V dzing now to get the rest of the information for the extra entries. If you are reading this too late, you can still head over and still enter to win! She usually has a few extra ways besides the bonus ones I mention above, but remember it only takes one entry to win! 


I am sharing this with you,
my readers so you can have extra entries 
( plus I want some too!)
My hubby's birthday is always around father's day, poor guy. 
So I hope to find out about some neat things he may like or need, before he goes and buys it for himself... 
Like he does almost every year! arggh!
Less stress for me (and you) and more hugs, hopefully too!





Until next time ...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, and your sweet comments. This is a wonderful post. You've outdone yourself. I will pass the word on to my friends. The only thing I do for Father's Day is go to the cemetery. My Dad is gone, and so is my children's father, but actually I raised my children alone, and for years they've been sending me Father's Day cards. ~hehehe~ Everyone is a jokester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check out Lady V dzing Father's Day Gift Guide! Your blog looks so fantastic! And, as always, you share the best "Tags" I have ever seen in any blog with all your readers. (Love the Momma and Papa Mouse hugging) If there is an award for this, please someone let me know for I want to nominate Faythe as a candidate to receive it. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love tulips and those are beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)