Monday, May 03, 2010

Golden duo

These glorious twins were still nestled
         in my rock garden. 

I felt it only fitting of their short but brilliant show was not totally forgotten, to share them with you! They are almost competing with the sunshine for radiance.







I am playing in a new meme called Mellow Yellow Monday.

Do you think I captured enough yellow for my first splash ?
 As always I love to hear your opinions and comments.

You can find more participants at the home page 
MellowYellowMonday and through their links below.




MellowYellowMondayBadge


Playing along? 
leave your link below, comment and enjoy.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting mine and you have a great yellow photo to start MellowYellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know about the meme, but I have minimal yellow up today.
    I think yours is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very pretty, mine are not in bloom yet. Happy Monday!

    MYM~Forsythia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful splash of yellow..most certainly..gorgeous!
    kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crocuses are my favorite kind of flowers. But I've never seen them in yellow. We have purples and purple and white striped. So beautiful in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Yellow. Very mellow. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is for sure a poem like photography, very well done and perfect for this and everyother day.
    Please have a wonderful Tuesday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a gorgeous yellow shade of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)