Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Wednesday Wizards!






Hello my wonderful Wizards!
I am enjoying some long over due time with my grandsons!
I will report any Winning Wizards in next weeks Wednesday post.
I also have to come by and visit a few of you I did not have time to do before leaving. So I will be popping in and saying hello. 
If you would still like to take a guess on last weeks Winning Wednesday Wizards clues you can easily reach it by clicking Here!

I am looking forward to next weeks Wizards post and visiting every one!
Until then try not to melt if you are in the areas of the extreme heat and humidity (as I am.. huff, puff) Keep Cool!

Believe it or not, even though I am enjoying my grandsons immensely,
I also miss all my online and bloggy friends as well!

Until next time...


6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a good time with your grandsons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away. See the sights and enjoy the foods.
    Maybe even ride an indoor roller coaster!
    When I used to spend time there they actually had indoor fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay..have fun with the kids..enjoy!
    have a happy day!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a really wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to take a little break! especially to spend it with family, I hope your visit was awesome! We're melting here too! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute Wizard button!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)