Saturday, November 06, 2010

Did you fall ...






fall...

fall what? 
I know I was suppose to remind me you of something?

Did you fall .. In Love!??





Nah... taken care of....

Did you fall ... asleep!??




No, no.. not bedtime stories?
Think... shake that mouse head up!!
   ((Yawnnnn))

Wait!!!

Did you fall ...




Back!! not that back... back in Time!!
(now I sound totally off MY rocker!)

Yes! That is it! If you live in the U.S. and parts of Canada that have that goofy daylights savings time program, last night me You were suppose to set your clocks back one hour before going to sleep!  

So did you enjoy your extra hour snooze, 
  or did you forget it like me?




Happy Daylight Savings Time!
 

11 comments:

  1. I did it as soon as I came home from work! The poor Cats will get breakfast an hour late tomorrow. I bet they starve to death...heh heh.
    MomKat Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure confuses us, we woke everyone up a bit early I guess...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did too :) Cute reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have time changes as we live on the equator. But we liked them when we lived in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post!! I would like to say I remembered but really I didn't. Most all of my clocks change themselves making it easy on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did. And I loved my extra hour. If only I didn't have to give it back in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always remember to fall back but sometimes forget to spring forward ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. same as in UK too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remembered. Thank goodness. I've forgotten more than once over the years and some wasn't very pretty either. Cute how you did this.

    See you tomorrow morning for my badge. Can't wait.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't get DST here, so it's business as usual. :)

    When you have a chance, could you please check out and maybe enter one (or both) of my giveaways? Thanks!

    US$80 CSN Giveaway

    US$40 CSN Giveaway

    (For some reason, your comments have been going into my spam folder and I didn't realize that until I cleaned out the folder! I've "published" them all now. Thanks for your patience and for still visiting!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have gone forward in time as it's Spring here in Tasmania

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)