Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First to call Shotgun!!


Did you ever play Shotgun with your friends or family?

I spotted these cute guys
(or gals, I did not get close enough to ask, Haha!)
waiting in the car with the top down. They just had the look of playing that decision making designated driver game...


my photos are clickable to enlarge, please ask if you would like a copy
My turn to ride shotgun !! 

They were very nonchalant and not bothered at all with the Paparazzi (me) snapping up their picture.

 I love the feel of the wind beneath my ears...

click to enlarge
I loved this guys studded collar,
I was playing with textures on this photo

What started out as a nice sunny day was turning into a sky that showed promise of something wicked this way cometh!



Do you have any funny captions you would like to add?

I am sending positive thoughts and prayers to everyone who lives in the areas under attack by mother nature with hurricanes and earthquakes!

 I will be sure to reply to any comments, I have another date with "Doctor needles" Wednesday morning, so I will be around later. Not as serious as last time, lumbar area tests to see the radio-frequency ablation may work down there.

Have a great Wordful-Wordless-Witty Wednesday!


until next time...
        Faythe




25 comments:

  1. Awww...what a couple of cutie pies. I hope mom got back before the storm hit.

    Hope things get better for you medically. I just hate health issues.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spoiling pets! LOL Happy Wednesday!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If mommy doesn't get back soon, we're driving this thing home!"

    I hope your tests go quickly and without pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girlfriend, this linky is for Wednesday right? Well, I'm here! Let the party begin! hehehe Have a great day! Don't forget to stop by & check out my Gala Give-Away! That's a new give-away for a week. WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Love your captions--especially the wind beneath my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The center one is like a parallel universe or "this is what happens wen we play with fax machine when mommy's not home" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if they wore their seat belts? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who ended up driving? LOL

    mtdoonmeister at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I'd love a ride in that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the results of your exp with textures. We are on a joy ride! :)

    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They sure are cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We do love our pets, don't we!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope your testing went well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. shotgun is taken! LOL! new follower! I love the dog photos! makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for linking up on the w/w hop! I have another hop going on today (Fridays) called “Flash-back-Friday.” Link up an old post for a flash form the past! It’s like looking in an old scrapbook. Feel free to link up! I’ll choose a random blog to feature each week. See you soon!
    ~Carolyn
    Flash-Back-Friday

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Hey do you think we can make it to McDonald's drive through & back before our humans finish the shopping"

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope yor needools dont hert. I hate gowing to the vet for my needool eech yeer for vaksinayshun. Doo yoo get yor needool at the vet too Missus Grammymowsetayls???

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the way they jump in and then hang out of the windows....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)