Sunday, January 01, 2012

A toast to the New Year!


As the clock is about to strike midnight here in the cheesy land of Wisconsin, I have have some last minute reminders for all that may be away from home, at parties or with friends...


this is true for me, which may account for
 why I don't really drink more than 1 glass if any.
I do not mind being a designated driver,
I enjoy the time spend with friends and family

the more you imbibe the crazier you act!
reminder...
click on any image to enlarge

too much nip will remind you the next day (or longer, ughh)


Enjoy in moderation,
always have a designated driver ahead of time,
don't be afraid to call a cab if necessary

Enjoy the revelry of ringing in the New Year, 
with mirth, fun and friendship! 
And may 2012 bring us all a happy, healthy and safe new year!


feather party mask image



              until next year,

13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Here's to a reasonably healthy and happy 2012--remember to take joy in the everyday things.

    Love from The Lounge Kats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you and yours Faythe. May it be happy, healthy and prosperous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR and since I am from Detroit and you are from Wisconsin I wish you (albeit begrudingly) congrats on a GREAT SEASON and a GREAT GAME TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Happy New Year! Here on the west coast the weather pattern has definitely changed from the past 4 or 5 weeks too. So those systems should be headed across the US soon, bringing the much needed winter snows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suddenly feel like toast & Vegemite.
    A Toast & Vegemite to the new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if my pup would respond to cat nip?
    Happy New Year, Faythe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Faythe! Hope you don't get too much snow this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:20 PM

    Hello, I simply wanted to take time to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a happy, healthy, fun and successful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:47 AM

    Hey and a fangtastic, superdooooper 2012 to you too Grammy-Mouse-Tails and I hope that you have made some good resolutions, not stopping eating chocolate though as that is quite impossible, ask any Wombie :)

    Have a lovely day today and be wicked and jolly at the same time :)

    Androgoth XXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Faythe,
    I have an award for you.
    The details are in the link.
    http://adamsart.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/7×7-award/

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks 4 sharing this post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)