Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Ladies Room ...



The Lenten humor edition
{{over heard, laughs and snickers}}

( the Not Politically correct version,
you are forewarned...)

  As an ultimate test of his will power, a man decided to give up sex for a while.
Although not thrilled with the idea, his wife agreed to support him in this effort.
The first few weeks weren't too difficult. 


Things got tougher during the next couple of weeks, so the wife wore her dowdiest nightclothes, put a mud face-pack on her face, and chewed on garlic before going to bed. 
 
The last couple of weeks were extremely tough on the husband, so the wife took to locking the bedroom door and forcing the husband to sleep on the couch. This sacrifice was a lot harder than both of them thought!
                             
the things a woman does for her man!

Easter morning finally came. 
A knock came on the wife's bedroom door. 
"KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!!"

Husband: "Guess whom?" Wife: "I know who it is!"
Husband: "Guess what I want?" Wife: "I know what you want!"
Husband: "Guess what I'm knockin' with?''
Mr. Happy!!


This was not written by me, except for photo captions, so it is not my attempt to disgrace or demean any faith or religion. This was all done in ( ahem, adultish...) humor. In the catholic religion, in simple terms we give up something meaningful (usually food items or an activity) that offers thanks for Jesus giving up his life on the cross for our salvation.
I think I hear a few giggles??
I have to keep myself amused some how during this re-hab!!



until next time...

Do you fast for lent?
What has been the hardest thing
   you ever gave up?
Mine has always been chocolate!


25 comments:

  1. Um wow. LOL! I don't fast for lent and nothing I have given up has been hard... I gave up smoking a long time ago and all I did was throw the pack of cigarettes away and never looked back. It really wasn't all that difficult. Now, I get headaches if I'm around cigarette smoke and the smell makes me gag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me laughing. I thought that was cute, but I'm the joke lady.

    I'm very spiritual, but not very religious so I've given up nothing for Lent. Never have participated.

    Have a terrific day. I hope you're doing much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that lent included forced abstinence, unless of course it excludes recreation in favor of procreation (as is apparently usual).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, being as I'm on a strict diet I could say I gave up all kinds of things, but it wasn't for lent, but I will say I've given up peppermints for lent. I love peppermints, but I chew gum instead so I won't cheat. Come see me on my journey on Thursday. I have decided to document me losing weight. It's so hard because I have NO willpower whatsoever anymore. I cannot get into your linky it's only a blank page. :( Have a good one my friend. How's your road to recovery going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops Sorry you really threw me for a loop I meant to say I'm overjoyed you are on the mend, but when I landed on your site the shock rendered me somewhat mindless for a moment there! Hope this is an indication you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least I don't have to give up anything except bread this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face with those funny pics!

    Wishing you a Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol. Thanks for making me laugh. Happy WW.

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL --- Thanks for the smile I leave with. It is so nice to see you up and blogging again. I hope your recovery continues! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Too funny!Thanks for sharing and happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. See I did sign up, but my name wasn't on the linky :( I can tell cuz I already left a message. What you don't like me or somethin? You kicked me off? Oh worra worra... sniff -- sniff -- Thanks for stopping by and your oh so kind comment. Hope you're doing fine, and the road to recovery is getting shorter for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! Thanks for some good laughs today! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops ~ sorry! Forgot to also say I'm one of your newest followers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny, and yes, inappropriate. Tee hee. Thanks for stopping by.

    Catch My Words
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/03/wordless-wednesday-purim-in-israel.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I needed the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well at least Mr Happy looks happy lol

    Even though I'm a Catholic (now lapsed) I no longer give up anything for lent I never stick to it so what is the point :-)

    Thanks for stopping by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never give up chocolate, so I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL, I don't do the Lenten thing so I'm glad I don't have to give anything up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pardon me while I giggle a while!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad to see you are keeping amused while getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ha Ha!!! Mr Happy does tend to have a mind of his own

    ReplyDelete
  24. How wicked of you Faythe ;) :) lmao

    I agree chocolate is definitely the hardest thing to give up, well that and pancakes, marshmallows, wine gums, and lots of sex, who said that? ;) lol

    Have a naughty Monday with lashings of chocolate and anything else that you fancy too ;)

    Andro xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)