Friday, March 16, 2012

6 St. Paddy's Day Wishes


It is the time of year where anyone can be Irish!
So I am sending you all some  
   Happy St. Paddy's Day wishes and grins...


remember you can click on any image to enlarge it
Maxine character of Hallmark©


remember to always drink responsibly,
set up your designed driver before you go

after too many green beers



Final wishes that you all be wearing some green,
so this final warning about 
      pinching will not apply to you!

Find more info on what I wrote on green beer here
and on the origins and symbols of St. Patrick's day here.




       Until next time,

   Have fun and stay safe 
     so you can visit again!!

6 comments:

Brian said...

Tose are too cute! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

Binky said...

I prefer green, mint-filled chocolate on St. Patrick's Day.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

Happy St.Patrick's Day! Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I hope that you are having a fun weekend GMT and trying to be good :) BTW _ I have added you to my Private Space so jump on the nearest Rocket and pop in for some Moon Cakes :)

I hope you are feeling a lot better now GMT :)

Be seeing you then :)

Androgoth XXx

TerryLynn said...

The luck of the Irish right back at ya sis!! Hope you had a "green day":) Lots of love!

Deb said...

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day, Faythe.
I haven't been online for a while and am trying to get caught up.
Hugs, xx