Wednesday, May 23, 2012

failure 2 communicate


funny fails found to share with you...








geezers, no duh!

click to enlarge any picture

 
 are there any men reading this that finds this 
an ideal or a fun sigh?? haha


 
this could really apply to a few snacks!☺ 




I hope I was able to crack a few smiles today!


until next time,
keep smiling ....




  I have no claim to any of these images, other than a caption.They where found on various interest sites including FaceBook, ect or shared in my email inbox. If you are the owner of any of these and would like acknowledgment or removal please contact me.

7 comments:

  1. I think I will skip the Crap Factor Snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the exit is not an exit, I wonder what it is? Maybe an entrance. Or a closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2nd sign down. DUH! is right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahaha on the first one. Well duh.

    The second one made me laugh out loud. What idiot did that?

    I'll pass on the snacks too and condoms for a picnic? Well whatever.

    Have a terrific day Faythe. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chuckled at them all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially if you drink alcoholic beverages without picnic supplies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did someone
    mention a picnic? ;) lol

    You should add some more
    of these adult treats Faythe :)

    I hope that your
    Tuesday has been fun :)

    Andro xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)