Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012 !






  Sending my heartfelt wishes to all the dads that make sure to spend time with their children. Time, your love and encouragement are the most important tools to being a "great" dad.

Papa don't preach is the reminder in the above quote.
Children learn more by our actions than all the "talks and speeches" we as parents preach to them. After awhile kids get that selective hearing, we all get, and once you start in with a "much needed lesson" they have turned off that inner ear. They may have two ears, but it is those two eyes that they learn from the most.

A special Happy Father's Day and thank you to my loving husband and to both of our sons who seem to be following in their dads footsteps in being great dads!
I love you all and respect how well you have grown into loving caring men, husbands and now fathers.

One more special thanks and special Fathers Day Wish to all my faithful readers. You mean a lot to me too! As well as to the children you have. Whether they be boys, girls, full of feathers or fur! Have a great day!





Until next time...

Any fatherly advice to add?

6 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to Dads everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are indeed many great dads out there and I thank every single one of them. They are an inspiration indeed.

    This post is excellent and it made me smile.

    Have a terrific day Faythe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:21 PM

    Thanks Faythe for such a wonderful tribute to all the fathers and all the children, great grand children, etc. etc. to include all the furry four legged kind :)
    I am really missing my dad, love them when you have the chance you don't know for how long you'll have them!!!
    Have a wonderful day Al!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwww To cute! Everyone is having computer probs lately. Me just overworked umderpaid. Awfully tired though but I wanted to say hello and happy daddy's day & thanks for stopping by. hugsssssssss my friend. me

    ReplyDelete
  5. We won't comment on this day for personal reasons but we hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teaching by example is the way that almost always works.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like tasty Chocolate
♥ always welcome ♥
Please keep SPAM free. Thanks