Monday, October 21, 2013

Wombat Day! Time to party!



Whoo Hoo! October 22 is official Wombat day, and my favorite place to celebrate and party is at Wombania .com. The home to those cute, wise and sometimes silly wombies and their human caretaker Chris!

Come party with me ...



Here are some of the traditional Wombat party (or anytime) favorites ...


plenty of wine gums!
gummie candy or swedish fish known to other kinds of peoples


Another favorite of wombies is ...


Spam!!
I made sure to stock up for this annual event.


And last but by far more the number one MUST have for wombies and fans alike is ...


Chocolate!!
I made plenty wombat fudge candy balls to share.


Click on over and join the party at Wombania!

And don't forget to check out all the parties and celebrations shown.
A fun place to visit anytime. Be sure to sign up for twice weekly escapes.


Party-on! (Anytime time is chocolate time)

Are you going to celebrate with a wombie favorite?
Which one is yours, mine is chocolate (can you tell?). Yum.


10 comments:

  1. Dang, I missed Wombat day? What's a wombat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, tomorrow is officially Wombat day. I started early. click on Wombania to find out all about my wombie friends! Hope you feel better to come! Faythe @GMT~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chocolate wombat fudge balls look delicious! And they are!

    Happy Wombat Day, Faythe! And thanks for the post. No one should miss out on all that chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wombat Day indeed. I love to celebrate this every year.

    Have a fabulous day Faythe. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Wombat Day!
    A very overlooked holiday.
    Wombat was one childhood nickname I had in band and is also the local college mascot name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm lots of Wombie goodies I like all of these and will be sampling chocolate cakes, buns and lots of pancakes, wine gums and marshmallows too :)

    What a great party and thank you Faythe everything is Wombietastic :)

    Andro xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wombat fudge candy balls mmmmm sounds totally yummy. I don't even know what a wombat is. hhahahaha Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wombat is the world's largest burrowing marsupial (animals like kangaroos and koala bears) and is native only to Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew about Womat Day from Binky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I am just calling in and bringing a few chocolates, it is nearly Halloween so I have a bag full of candy fior you too, well we need to have a good stock if we are going to be enjoying the trick or treating :)

    I hope that you are very well and being good for a change, you know just like me I mean ;) lol

    Have a lovely start
    to your Monday Faythe :)

    Andro xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)