Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bad Advertising found at "The Ladies Room"



  {{overheard,laughter and snickers}}

Advertising fails Ladies Room edition :









It is time to show off those funny "fails" of advertising, sometimes found around the ladies room (giggles).
Warning, I am feeling extra naughty this edition ☺


makes me want to run right in and order up some grub!


next stop dessert!



when did they start selling farts over the counter?
Talk about some bad advertising, LOL



 I will walk before I catch this ride!!


See what happens when you eat where they serve 
lousy food and then
take questionable transportation! 
Dirty panties and a Major Fail


 For that hard to buy guy in your life!!!


The first official day of summer is just around the corner, and the weather has been heating up here. How has it been on your side of the monitor?

  Keep an eye out for funny fails in advertising,
    idiots are everywhere.

I impatiently await your comments,
do you have a favorite this week?




until next time ...





16 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, those are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha those are some bad #Fails over there :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely warming up here. Today was hot and muggy, with lots of rain and rumbling in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not very tasteful. I show bad logos in one of my design classes. There are some really bad ones out there. One was Boys Exchange. They ran it all together so it looked like, Boysexchange. You see Boys sex exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were all funny, but I think the gift certificate for a vasectomy takes the cake! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good collection of fun sightings. :)
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything so funny! I wouldnt want ass fragrance tho =P #WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL hilarious especially

    Ride The S.L.U.T ...a classic ;-)

    Have a tanfabulous week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahahahahahaha. Makes you wonder if they didn't even know what they did or they did these on purpose. Love them all.

    Have a fabulous day Faythe. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yea, those are too funny!!! Hard to believe someone thought those were a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girlfriend, you are so bad! bwahahahaha Luvin' them all! And your Angel with the tongue sticking out is adorable. I also saw that you shared Dave's tune. Thank you so much trying to get it to go viral (if he ever stops changing it LOL). We had over 80 hits when he decided to change something in the tune. grrrrrrr Oh well, I warned him. hehehehe Hope you are well. We had a big storm this morning, but it has tapered off. Now the muggy will come I'm sure. ewwwwww Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really funny Faythe, you never fail to please on the humour, actually you never fail to please on anything my sweet friend :)

    I just know that you are having a wonderful week so far and as the weekend approaches I wish you a deliciously sweet time with lot of lovely and thrilling moments :)

    Andro xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, this is hilarious! Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)