Friday, August 15, 2014

Critter Capers!


 Today,  I am trying something new for me. I am joining in With Steve at Burnt Food Dude and Sandee Comedy Plus this week in sharing animals antics. Burnt Food Dude starts the linky named Feline Friday, but I may share other critters as I play along.

Want to join? Just click onto Burnt Food Dude and grab the linky code add your post and visit some others and leave a comment, please ☺

Now sharing some cute critters I found ...

Grumpy cat image credit : grumpycats.com
captioning by me, hehehe

image found on facebook


12 comments:

  1. You joined us this week. Awesome. I love grumpy cat. A lot.

    That's one great cat too.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks fun, and I love critters! I think I messed up on the linky tho??

      Delete
  2. hee hee- I like both photos! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kathy! thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. Grumpy Cat is a favorite in our house and this is a new one for me so I am LOL. Both pics are cute ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bottom one's a funny looking cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cat's look on it's face and LOL @ Binky's comment :-)

    have a tanfastic weekend & thanks for toddling by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love Tard the Grumpy Cat. I also like the expression on the "Hat" dog's face. "What are you doing, you idiot?" :-D
    Thanks for visiting us at Animal Anarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you animal capers... too funny especially grumpy cat!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grumpy cat (Tadre sauce) is got the right kind of "tude" , LOL!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for linking up to Feline Art Friday, hope to see you back soon:
    http://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2014/08/feline-art-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)