Wednesday, September 10, 2014

9-11 , thoughts for a day of Peace.





  Another anniversary of 9-11 is here.
My heart is still heavy, as if it just happened.
I have been saying lots of prayers that this anniversary goes by uneventful.
Let us all hope it ends that way.


Never Forget




click on any image to enlarge





To read some of my poetry and see more images just click on the 9-11 in the category/Tags right side bar search cloud. Thank you.



Prayers for Peace
and an very uneventful 9-11.


8 comments:

  1. As long as these radicals are running lose there will be no peace. Things are more deadly now than ever.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yOU ARE CORRECT sANDEE. wE NEED TO KICK OUR LEADERS IN THE PANTS TO WAKE THEM UP & DO THE JOB THEY WERE ELECTED TO!

      Delete
  2. we will never forget (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace is the only answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is so heavy today, and I want to say I can't explain why, but I do know why I just cannot explain it. To you my friend, and my fellow American I have stopped by to say my love for our friendship shall never grow old... be aware of your surroundings, and always remember God never loses. He is the Winner! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very sad day in history.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are commenting again. Good for you. You must of had a Google burp. I hate it when that happens. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)