Friday, September 05, 2014

Critter Capers #4





  This is my fourth week of sharing critter capers (notice the #4 in the title?)
So what is Critter Capers? It is an off shoot of Burnt Food Dudes Feline Friday, GrammyMouseTails style

Feline Friday is easy to do. All you have to do is post a picture of a cat (or any critter like in my case) on your website. It could be a photo of your pet cat, a LOL cat or a drawn picture.
Grab the code and paste it on your page.
Add a link to your critter page.
Visit and comment on fellow participants for more fun.

Here are my critters for this week, with linky below.



I am not a morning person either, Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat image is property of Grumpycats.com


Guess kitty got out of that mess!


Even angry birds have to deal with teenage rebels!



Are you playing along or just visiting this week?




Until next time ...

12 comments:

  1. All good but love the middle one LMAO

    Have a bosstastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those were so funny. Grumpy Cat always cracks me up. I do have to say though that the last two made me laugh even more. Thanks for a good Friday chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved those birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all honey. They are spot on too.

    Have a fabulous Feline Friday. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Grumpy Cat needs some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all sooooo appropriate! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures and captions. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures - cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in and thanking you for visiting my blog...cute critters and loved the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute photos and funny captions! I love the kitties and the birds. Thanks so much for linking up! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for linking up to Feline Art Friday, hope to see you back:
    http://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2014/09/feline-art-friday-13.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)