Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Wishes




 

   I am thankful that hubby and I are relatively healthy this year, that we have the blessings of a roof over our heads and running heat to keep us warm. Thankful for the humble meal we will share together.
Although are sons and their families are to far away for us to visit, we are thankful they are happy, healthy and always have our love.


click any image to enlarge

What are you thankful for this year?
My wish for you ~ a wonderful Thanksgiving.



6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Faythe. I hope you have a nice one with lots of pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY TURKEY LADY! Thanks for stopping over. So sorry I haven't been around. Big time Drama over at my house the last week or so, and I'm trying to keep busy to keep it out of my mind, and busy I am with decorating and blogging and taking care of a sick husband, but he's starting a new great job on Monday - woo hoo~! Keep him in your prayers that he gets better & he likes this job. It's good money!!! We'll talk soon! I promise. HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIEND TO YOU & YOURS. I'm thankful that the Lord saw fit to bring us together and to give me such a wonderful friend! HUGS & SAVE ME A LEG... Oh & lots of gravy I love me some good turkey gravy... oh got a recipe for that by any chance... ???? HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy for all those things too. I'm thankful we've met. You've been a wonderful blogging buddy. There are so many things to be thankful for.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving my friend. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, Faythe!

    (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)