Thursday, March 12, 2015

St. Patrick's day funnies




  St. Patrick's day is almost here.
Will you wear green so you don't get pinched?
Do you do a "pub crawl"? I like the color of green beer, but I am not much of a drinker. But if you enjoy it, enjoy, but get yourself a designated driver!

Now a few smiles to get you in the mood.




That would be one "hot" pot of gold to find!



The St. Patrick's Day celebrations start early in some some places!


And a last "smile" to remind you ...




Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone ( we all can claim to be a wee' bit Irish to celebrate and get your fill O' some green charms!)




  Do you have any plans?
Or are you more like me, 
just happy that spring is about to be sprung !





Until next time ...


12 comments:

  1. We've no plans here. Not a beer drinker at all and hubby has a limit of two. So not much for partying here. We don't drink and drive either.

    Loved all the funnies.

    I'm glad you're feeling better and you're looking forward to spring. It's getting close.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those shades!!! Hooray for spring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you would look purrfect in them too, Brian. : )

      Delete
  3. Not a beer drinker, but I love wine and mixed drinks! We usually just prefer to stay in on holiday drinking nights to avoid the crazies.
    Our holidays usually involve a movie and drinks in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agree, leave the drinking holidays to the amateurs . Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Whatever I do, I'll be happy because vacation starts tomorrow at 3:30!

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-penny-for-my-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the funnies especially spring around the corner hahah!

    No drinking here either I gave up drinking to lose weight 8 years ago and haven;t drunk since :-)

    Roll on Spring...Happy St Patricks Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the funnies!

    Happy St Patty's Day, Faythe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always put out green shamrocks for St' Patrick's day, and my mother would often bake a shamrock cake with green icing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated St. Pat's Day! Hope all is well with you. Hugssssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)