Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It is Wombat Day October 22


rainbow paw prints bar image



   It is October 22, 2015.
It is time to celebrate, do you know why?

  It is Wombat day!
The time of year for all things wombat.
Let us not forget chocolate, wine gums and spam for the wombat fans of that delightful comics blog Wombania!.

  I celebrate with Peter Marinacci,
 author and artist of Wombania every year.
The fun and joy of the walking, talking wombats that live in Wombania are a blast to read, view and visit 2 times a week. I subscribe so I don't miss a hilarious episode of the adventures of Binky the genius wombat and family.

I am sharing some chocolate cake pops and chocolate covered strawberries to get in the mood. Help yourself!

yummy cake pops and chocolate covered strawberries for Wombat day

If you don't want to miss out on the fun, click on over and join in.

wombat day stamp-wombania binky image
"Binky" Wombat day stamp
(click on stamp to take you there)

Join me, at the party to fill up with yummy goodies and the fun of wombat day.






Until next time ...

Are you celebrating
Wombat Day this year?

20 comments:

  1. I have my post ready for tomorrow too.

    Happy Wombat Day Faythe. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are ready for chocolate.. maybe I will have to make another run before tomorrow???

      Delete
    2. I'll get Winky to send you another chocolate shipment. Express!

      Delete
  2. Dang, I don't even know what amWombat is, but if there's a pawty then count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Brain, wombats are a lot like kittys. they have furs & claws & even like snuggles & hugs when younger. adults like to be left alone more.... so like cats! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, plus they really like chocolate! And of course everyone is welcome to celebrate with us!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the great plug, Faythe!

    We'll bake a special chocolate Wombat Day cake just for you. And don't worry, all the treats are calorie free on Wombat Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be waiting. I am almost out of chocolatly yumminess. Can Fraz make a last minute delivery?

      Delete
    2. Fraz is on his flying pig and is headed for you right now with a barrel full of chocolate!

      Delete
    3. Yummy! That was fast. Now to try & pace myself...

      Delete
    4. Winky will deliver another load of chocolate to keep you going for at least another couple of weeks.

      Delete
  4. I never knew this day existed. How cool! Happy Wombat Day! www.theapels.blogspot.com/2015/11/ww-his-team-won-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came by because I am thinking about you. I hope you're doing alright.

    anapeladay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping Alissa! My desktop needs replacing so I haven't been able to post here, sadly :(
      Plus I had a 2 week stay in the hospital.
      Hope to be back soon.
      hugs, Faythe

      Delete
  6. Feel better! Hospital stays are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!
    I all so need to get my desktop replaced or fixed soon!
    Miss visiting with my blog friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you start blogging again soon. Just saying.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandee. I miss it and the little brain exercises it gives me (LOL)
      Hope to be back soon!

      Delete
  9. It's been almost a year since you posted new content. I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll be celebrating Wombat Day again.

    Great to see a comment from you this morning.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my Wombat day post has celebrated an anniversary, LOL!
      My computer is having problems I can't fix on my own and debating whether to buy new or stick $$ into an old XP system ?? :( ??
      thanks for stopping!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping and reading today.
Comments are always welcome :)